EraMount’s – Hill-Forest Honey (Raw & Unprocessed) This dusky amber honey is popular in hilly region where dense forests exist. This honey is gathered by the wild beehives in the forests of Uttarakhand and surroundings. It is harvested from Mar to May every year. Due to its multi-floral nectar and pollens, this honey has its own medicinal and immunity boosting properties and hence one of the most sought after honey across India. Health Benefits
- It's 100% natural wild Honey, contains antibacterial properties.
- Honey provides instant energy, rich in pollens.
- Great source of vitamins and minerals.
- Helps in cold and sore throat.
EraMount’s Himalayan Kartik Honey (i.e., Himalayan Honey) comes from the Apis Cerena indica, also known as Himalayan honeybee indigenous to the high Hills of the Himalaya including Uttarakhand, India. Why honey crystallises? One of the unique characteristics of Himalayan honey is that it crystallises during winters when temperature drops down below 10 degrees Celsius. Crystallisation happens only if the honey is pure, natural and unprocessed. Raw Honey is Rich in:
- Propolis – acts as antiseptic, antibiotic & antioxidant
- Pollens – effective for acne and age spots
- Rich in Antioxidants, Multi-Vitamins & Minerals
- Immunity Booster